UX Planning for Business Success
In this seminar we’ll detail regarding UX planning for a successful software project. We’ll focus on scenarios where UX might cause delays during development due to lack of advance thinking.
The seminar, later, deep dives into methodological process of research and develop UX in order to reduce intra-organization opposition. Healthy process enables high quality UX & seamless development.
We’ll introduce different types of tools for planning, constructing and managing successful UX for our services. We’ll discuss the communication challenges emerges between technical, sales and other organization entities and how to create a rapid collaborated environment by making UX experts more involved with the overall process.
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- UX Experts
- Software Development Managers
- Planning phases
- How phase changes affects project budget
- The importance in choosing the right technology for great UX
- How early UX Team involvement contributes to success
- Keeping technical, product and marketing teams in synch on rapid UX development