Reactive Programming Using RxJS
In this session we will demonstrate the benefits of using RxJS Observables in an angular application. We will build an asynchronous application that stores data in stateful services and show how the reactive pattern makes change tracking and complex event scenarios simpler to write and maintain, with a compact and elegant solution.
Who Should Attend
Programmers who have learned the basic Angular course and would like to take it to the next level
Familiarity and Basic experience with Angular and Typescript.
- The Observable object and pattern and the concept of data stream
- Building stateful services using Behavior Subjects
- Building Asynchronous components using observables
- Deep dive into observable operators.
- Introduction to Redux in angular applications