Advanced Angular with Typescript
Per demand, we may also demonstrate Angular Material – A package of angular pre built angular components, designed according to Googles “Material Design”, which is a designer concept and guidelines that produce stunningly beautiful and fluid UX.
So if you liked what you discovered in the basic angular and Typescript Session, and want more, get ready to dive deep into the core of Angular.
Who Should Attend
Programmers who have learned the basic Angular course and would like to take it to the next level
Familiarity and Basic experience with Angular and Typescript.
- The Observable object and pattern and the concept of data stream
- Building stateful services using Behavior Subjects
- Building Asynchronous components using observables
- Deep dive into observable operators.
- Introduction to The Angular Router
- Introduction to Reactive Forms
- Optional – per time constraints and demand – Introduction to Redux in angular applications
- Optional – per time constraints and demand – Brief demo of how to create stunningly beautiful UI with Angular Material