Programing with Google Go
In Google’s words, “Go was born out of frustration with existing languages and environments for systems programming. Programming had become too difficult and the choice of languages was partly to blame.”
Go intends to reduce generation-4 verbose languages like Java & C#. The point is to write what we usually code while minimizing code lines.
This seminar introduces Go, discusses the scenarios in which Go Language really provides benefit. The seminar goes through basic syntax, OOP capabilities and some of the Go special features.
Who Should Attend
- Developer who consider moving to Go
- Developers that wants to create applications and services via Go Lang
- Experience in any OOP language
- Familiarity with any scripting language
- Go command
- Basic syntax
- Flow control
- Data structures
- Error handling
- Introduction to Go Web framework
- Introduction to DB (RDBMS, NoSQL)