OpenShift – Ultimate Microservices Platform
As Docker & K8S becomes the most common infrastructure for modern CI/CD, organizations faces great challenge regarding the correct/best way of using it. K8S, for example, requires lots of add-ons in order to provide a complete microservice-ecosystem. Today, most teams are forced to master Docker & K8S admin in order to enhance and configure a production ready platform.
This is where OpenShift comes to the rescue. OpenShift provides a complete, ready-to-use, Docker-K8S based platform. All the required add-ons (for configuration, monitoring, discovery and more) and best practices are already there. In addition, un-like working with vendor specific configuration (AWS, Azure, Google or any other public cloud provider), OpenShift abstracts away all vendor-specific setting and allows to use not only private and hybrid clouds – but also shift production from one public cloud to another.
This seminar explores OpenShift basic administration and focuses on how to create a production-ready, CI-CD platform that hosts both microservices and monolithic applications.
Who Should Attend
- IT experts that want to use OpenShift as their CI/CD platform
- Fullstack Developers that wants to learn and use OpenShift to host and manage services
- DevOps professionals that wants to learn and use OpenShift
- Familiarity with DevOps and CI/CD
- Familiarity with Microservices architecture and main DPs
- Some DevOps and/or Fullstack background
- What is Openshift?
- Openshift Architecture and Installation
- Development with OPENSHIFT
- CI/CD with OPENSHIFT
- Deploying Microservices on Openshift
- Secure Your Openshift Cluster
- Monitor your apps on Openshift
- Working with Operators
- Openshift on AZURE