MySQL High Availability & Performance Tuning
SQL - RDBMS
MySQL powers many of the world’s largest and fastest-growing organizations. Companies including Facebook, Google and Adobe rely on MySQL to save both time and money powering their high-volume websites, business-critical systems and packaged software.
In this seminar, you will learn practical, safe and efficient ways to optimize the MySQL database performance. Participants will gain tips and tricks and best practices to optimally architect the MySQL database, find bottlenecks and learn how to properly configure the database appropriately for achieving extreme performance results.
This seminar is intended for experienced MySQL database administrators who are looking to design and optimize a database server for maximum performance and scalability.
- Speedy MySQL introduction
- Performance Tuning Basics Terms
- MySQL Thread Handling and Memory Usage
- Basic Server Parameters – my.cnf file
- InnoDB/Xtradb Storage Engine Tuning
- Facebook MyRocks Engine
- Schema Design Considerations and Performance – Indexes Data-Types and stored procedure
- MySQL Queries Performance – the explain
- The Performance Schema
- Scaling horizontally and vertically – Sharding Replication and Partition
- JSON and Document-store
- MySQL Server Tuning
- MySQL 8.0 New Features