Microservices, Native Cloud & Serverless for Managers
The accelerated change is application development is massive.
For years organization developed monolith applications and in less than 10 years we have microservices, cloud native, service mash, serverless, Faas, Dapps, decentralized Cloud and much more
Heraclitus (Greek philosopher) said, “The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change -”
We need to embrace change and get ready for it… to do so we need to explore new practices such as Chaos Engineering and more
The cloud is here for us to BUILD BETTER SOFTWARE but we must understand the state of mind of cloud software in comparison to our current software.
The evolution of software development indicates shifting to Microservices architecture.
But, the infrastructural requirements for the functional Microservice eco-system are very challenging. Therefore, many of the organizations implementing Microservices adapt native cloud computing (private/public / both) in order to take advantage of extreme DevOps and powerful Microservice development environment.
While this architectural change is taking place a new type of application emerges, we call it Dapps, a decentralized application on top of blockchain technology.
In this seminar, we will try to hack this NEW WAY OF MAKING SOFTWARE in all types of cloud platforms by exploring the main architectural and conceptual meaning.
Who Should Attend
- Team leaders
- Software Architects
Which plan on moving to Native-cloud, public cloud, decentralized cloud & use Mic
- Some background in software architecture/service architecture / SOA
- Some background in cloud
- Some background in blockchain
The first step to the native cloud, from Monolith to Microservices
- Introduction to Microservices
- Agile, Full-stack development, Microservices and the organizational change it brings
- DevOps and CI/CD is not nice to have anymore
- Microservices design patterns, infrastructural requirements & challenges
- When you shouldn’t use Microservices
CLOUD NATIVE & SERVICE MESH
- Evolution or Revolution?
From #Monolith to #Microservices to #CLOUD_NATIVE to #SERVICE MESH
- Hope is not a strategy ?!
#CHAOS ENGINEERING in cloudy microservices environment
Cloud Evolution: From IaaS to FaaS
- Introduction to Serverless
- Overview of Serverless
- Build, Deployment and Monitoring
- Common Scenarios
The cloud is dead? #blockchain is the cloud!
#Decentralized Cloud & #Dapps using #blockchain technologies
- Introduction to blockchain
- Decentralized cloud & Web 3.0 – blockchain is the cloud
- Smart Contracts, decentralized storage, decentralized databases and decentralized messaging