DevOps & SRE – Automation Strategy for Your Organization
Ariel Gur Ariel
DevOps and SRE (Site Reliability Engineer) are kind of two sides of the same coin. Both are very important for automating agile development process and meet the agile modern software project requirements. While DevOps is more focused on “what”, SRE focuses more on “how”.
In this seminar we’ll explore the importance of both DevOps and SRE, discuss the common and differences, make the role of each more clear and provide recommendations and best practices on how to combine automated disciplines in existing software projects.
- Continuous Delivery – The Operations Gap.
- Containers and Orchestration – The IT Evolution
- The missing piece – from Agile to DevOps.
- DevOps main goals
- Targeting reliability
- Operating and services reliability
- Choosing SLI
- 4 steps for developing SLOs & SLIs
- Evaluating SLO risks