DevOps for Managers and Operators- Making the Change
Ariel Gur Arieh
DevOps is a software development methodology targeted to shorten the systems development life cycle while delivering features, fixes, and updates frequently in close alignment with business objectives.
Managers and Operators need to be aligned and crystal clear with the idea of how to implement a strong DevOps foundations in their organization.
To accomplish this we’ve built the perfect seminar that will review the DevOps Movement foundations,
This seminar will focus on the Technologies, tools, Design Patterns and DevOps Cultural adaptation needed to achieve it.
This Seminar will be interactive with a lot of case studies from the Field and Live Demos.
Managers, Software Engineers, Testers, Project/Product Managers and Team Leaders should attend this seminar if they are planning to move or improve their DevOps process.
- DevOps, why?
- Connecting the Business to the Development Process
- Continuous Delivery – The Operations Gap.
- Containers and Orchestration – The IT Evolution
- The missing piece – from Agile to DevOps.
- DevOps main goals:
- Continuous Planning – Planning & Tracking Work.
- Continuous Integration – Developing in a DevOps environment.
- Continuous Validation – Quality Gates & Testing.
- Continuous Deployment – Release Management.
- Continuous Learning – Monitor and Learn.
- Common Mistakes – Continuous Improvements.
- Looking at the Big Picture.