Continuous DB Performance for Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
The seminar focuses on an overlooked yet critical segment
of Continuous Deployment which is the challenges and pit falls of
making smooth transitions of versions/upgrades that involve changes in the relational DB layer
like modified/new DB objects and SQL statements.
It describes the traditional ways to handle this issue and their blind spots.
Seminar will present a methodology for allowing good coverage of the relational DB continuous deployment segment
Who Should Attend
DevOps/DBA/Development managers and team leaders
Basic experience with relational DBs (oracle/MSSQL/Postgress/MySQL)
- Introduction – DB deployment layer in continuous deployment
- Performance variable of version’s DB layer
- what is missing in Standard automated/Manual pre-deploy checklists
- Top 5 DB layer Performance traps in version deployment
- Methodology for risk management of DB layer in the CI/CD process