ASP.NET CORE & Microservices
REST becomes the ultimate solution for text-based-integration over HTTP.
Microservices allows to architecturally isolate each service and by that create an integrated applications in which pieces of code can be separately administrated, tested and enhanced.
Who Should Attend
- C# developers that want to create REST web-services
- C# developers that wants to use .net core for Microservices
- Experience in C#
- Familiarity with Web architecture and terms
- What is .net core
- ASP.NET Core Features
- ASP.NET Core Environment Setup
- Project Layout
- Dependency Injection
- Creating and Injecting Greeting Service
- What`s new in .net core 3.
Introduction to Microservices
- Why & what is?
- Creating Microservices with ASP.NET core
- API gateway
- Microservices logging & messaging