Advanced Topography & Clusters For Production with Kubernetes (K8S)
Tracks:After Event Workshops
Seminar Categories:After Event Workshops
In this seminar we will discuss and learn advanced K8S features. We’ll practice automating and deploying a Kubernetes Cluster with Cluster Monitoring using Terraform for managing the underlay of our Provider (Cloud / VMWARE). We’ll also discuss and test run KOPS and Kubespray for Cloud providers and use Rancher to do everything from building and deploying our K8S cluster to manage and monitor it no matter if our cluster is a Hosted K8S or deployed as a VM.
- What to take under consideration when deploying and managing K8S in production
- Using Terraform to manage and control our underlay environment.
- Differences between the following options of deploying K8S
- Hosted solution
- Deploying a cluster using
- Managing our cluster/s using rancher
- Monitoring our cluster with Prometheus and Grafana
- Deploying Prometheus and Grafna
- Building a holistic view of our clusters
- Auto Scaling resources