React - Next.js and Server Side Rendering
Time to make our React web application, production ready.
Our app has to load super fast, and pop first on google searches.
In this lecture we will learn the next step to developing a react professional website.
We will cover the following:
Who Should Attend
Software developers with basic knowledge in React web development.
- What is Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- SSR with React
- Let’s compare with and without SSR
- Developing a Universal app.
- Next.js – production ready react apps with SSR
- Accelerate initial load, server calls from the backend
- Passing state from backend to frontend
- Routing with Next.js
- Serverless deployment with ZEIT Now.