Advanced Jira - Expanding Jira to Support the Business
The advanced Jira day will overview on advanced needs organizations need to handle when working in Jira in order to support their different business needs:
- Automating work to minimize developer’s involvement in Jira
- Program management and Agile+SAFe needs in order to get a high level picture on development of single products and complex solutions
- Test Management and how Jira can be used to implement QA team’s needs
- Leveraging Jira for more than R&D- see how business teams can earn from using JIRA
Who Should Attend
Jira Admin ,PMO ,QA Managers, R&D managers,ALM Leaders,ProjectProgram managers, Process leaders
Jira Software basic knowledge, Basic Agile methodology practices knowledge
- E2E Atlassian tools overview: Confluence, JIRA, BB – best practices and automations – In this session we will review how would an End to End ALM Process would be implemented in Atlassian tools. We will focus on how work can be automated when using the full Atlassian Suite.
- Portfolio Add-ons – review leading add-ons to support product and project management – This session will focus on demonstrating the capabilities of leading Add-ons for portfolio management and how they can Support Agile+SAFe process. The session will help better understand each add-on’s strengths and benefits. We will review: Portfolio for Jira by Atlassian, Structure by ALM Works and BigPicture by Software Plant
- Leveraging the power of Jira for efficient development & testing – Today an unseparated part of using Jira is the usage of test management add-ons for QA roles. Will review the reasons and advantages of using a test management add-on within Jira and demonstrate a usage scenario using X-Ray.
- Track your processes across the silos using Jira – Guest lecture by Dikla Tavor, Atlassian Tools Expert, Matrix DevOps We will review the Atlassian vision for process management, and various non R&D implementations, with their challenges and benefits.